How to use
- Use every morning and night.
- Wet soap.
- Massage into wet skin to form a rich lather
- Wash off with water.
- Avoid face or other sensitive areas. Store in a soap dish or dry surface.
The nitty gritty
- Due to the ingredients used in this soap, there is some variation in the size of the exfoliators. Please use caution.
- Our deeply-hydrating Shea Butter adheres to the Global Shea Alliance and supports women-owned businesses in Ghana.
- Crushed juniper berries sourced from the mountains of the U.S.’s Pacific Northwest mildly buff away dead skin cells providing ultimate cleanliness.
- Amazonian Clay sourced from the Amazon Rainforest helps remove skin impurities.
- Larch tree extract creates a barrier on the skin to lock in moisture.
- Rainforest Alliance certified™️ palm oil gives our soap its solid form.
Alcohol-Free, Glycol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate (Or) Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin (Plant-Derived), Coconut Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Gluconate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Kaolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit (Juniper Berries).
- Soothe sore, dry skin and promote healing
- Deeply moisturize
- Reduce redness + inflammation
- Protect from further drying
- Soften hard skin such as on your heels, cuticles, elbows, and knuckles