DEO DETOX GUIDE
When switching from antiperspirant to aluminum-free deodorant, it can take some time for you body to adjust. Here's what to expect during the deo detox period.
Note that this is just a guide - your body may follow a different timeline!
The nitty gritty
- Our Aluminum-Free Deodorant was named Best Deodorant for Men by Men's Health
- We make our deodorant without aluminum, which has many benefits. It's also free of chemicals like alcohol, parabens and phthalates.
- We carefully select clean, safe ingredients for our men’s deodorant stick that effectively fight odor-causing bacteria and absorb sweat. Learn more about the ingredients we put in our aluminum-free deodorant.
- Our non-sticky deodorant formula dries quickly and absorbs moisture while reducing friction from hair and inflammation that comes from movement.
- Our Alpine Caribou Moss is rich in antioxidants that allow it to thrive in the harshest elements of the Arctic Circle—and shield your skin from irritation.
- First time? Here's what to expect when switching to aluminum-free deodorant.
Aluminum-Free, Alcohol-Free, Glycol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Propanediol, Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Lilial, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Linalool.
- One of the best base ingredients for an aluminum-free deodorant is Corn Starch. It’s great at absorbing sweat and has a silky feeling, whereas an ingredient like Baking Soda has a powdery texture.
- Aloe helps prevent chafing and irritation as well as acts as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic.
- Baking soda has a higher pH level than corn starch, which can result in dryness and irritation on the skin.
- Has a powdery texture
- Absorbs sweat without clogging pores
- Corn Starch has a smooth texture.
- Has a neutral pH level