How to use
Spray on clean, dry underarms or other parts that need a refresh, avoiding the face and other sensitive skin. Do not use on broken skin.
The nitty gritty
- Our deodorant formula dries quickly and absorbs moisture. It can be used anywhere on the body you want to control odors and moisture.
- We make our deodorant without aluminum, which has many benefits. It's also free of chemicals like parabens, phthalates, and talc.
- Denatured alcohol, derived from grains, acts as an antimicrobial and drying agent to help remove odor-causing bacteria and moisture.
- Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate is an enzyme that naturally converts odor-causing substances into fuel for a healthy skin microbiome.
- Alpine Caribou Moss™ is a lichen packed with antioxidants that protect your skin from free radicals.
- First time? Here's what to expect when switching to aluminum-free deodorant.
Glycol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Talc-Free
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Denatured Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate, Fragrance, Methylheptylglycerin, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Glycolipids, Glycerin, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss).