How to use
After spending time in the sun, apply this spray after you shower. Hold the can about 6 inches from your body and spray all over. You don't need to rub it in (which you'll be thankful for if your skin is burned).
Even if you applied sunscreen and your skin doesn't look or feel burned, the sun is drying and stressful for skin. The hydrating and reparative ingredients in this spray will help your skin feel healthier and less dry.
The nitty gritty
- Aloe Vera naturally cools and hydrates skin.
- Niacinamide is form of Vitamin B3. It has anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce the redness and soreness that come from excess sun exposure.
- Kukui Oil is an incredible oil from Hawaii that comes from pressing the Kukui Nut Tree. It's seriously hydrating and provides Vitamins A, C and E, all antioxidants known to strengthen the skin and prevent free radical damage from sun exposure.
- Additional antioxidants come from Alpine Caribou Moss to help your skin quickly recover.
- Lightly fragranced with the soothing scent of freshly cut Aloe and Green Tea.
Free of Parabens, Phthalates, and Sulfates
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Alcohol Denat, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Apple Cider Vinegar, Glycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Citric Acid.