How to use
While holding the can about 6 inches from your body, spray all over from your neck to your toes. (We recommend using one of our face-specific sunscreens for your face.)
Because mineral sunscreen sits on top of the skin rather than getting absorbed like a traditional sunscreen, you will need to rub it in.
When exercising, sweating or swimming, reapply every 80 minutes to maintain SPF 50 protection. You can use this spray on wet skin.
The nitty gritty
- This 100% mineral formula uses non-nano Zinc Oxide as its active ingredient.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes
- Mineral sunscreens form a physical shield that sits on top of your skin to deflect UV rays. This gives you instant protection, but may result in taking a bit longer to rub in than traditional sunscreen.
- Our sprays use Bag-On-Valve technology, meaning the sunscreen formula is separated from harsh propellants, making the output of the spray only the sunscreen. This also allows for 360 degree spray, meaning you can apply with the can upside down.
- To counteract dryness from sun exposure, we include highly moisturizing Sunflower Seed Oil and Jojoba Seed Oil. We also include less alcohol than a traditional SPF spray, making it less drying for the skin.
- No added fragrance
Free of Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Phthalates, and Sulfates
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide - 15.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Bentonite, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Coco-Glucoside, Fructose, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Propanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Xanthan Gum.