How to use
- Use our Shea Butter bar soap every morning and night.
- Wet the moisturizing soap bar.
- Massage into wet skin to form a rich lather
- Wash off with water.
- Avoid face or other sensitive areas. Store in a soap dish or dry surface.
The nitty gritty
- Due to the ingredients used in this Shea Butter bar soap, there is some variation in the size of the exfoliators. Please use caution.
- Shea Butter provides intense moisture for dry and dehydrated skin.
- Crushed juniper berries mildly buff away dead skin cells providing ultimate cleanliness.
- Amazonian Clay sourced from the Amazon Rainforest helps remove skin impurities.
- Larch tree extract creates a barrier on the skin to lock in moisture.
Alcohol-Free, Glycol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate (Or) Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin (Plant-Derived), Coconut Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Gluconate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Kaolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit (Juniper Berries).
- Soothe sore, dry skin and promote healing
- Deeply moisturize
- Reduce redness + inflammation
- Protect from further drying
- Soften hard skin such as on your heels, cuticles, elbows, and knuckles