How to use
Moisturizing Alps Bar
- Massage into wet skin to form a rich lather
- Wash off with water
- Store soap on a soap dish or dry surface
- Use every morning and night. Avoid face.
Dry Hand Repair Cream
- Apply to clean hands.
- Massage into extra dry areas such as knuckles and cuticles.
- Use after washing your hands or anytime your hands feel dry.
The nitty gritty
- Both the soap and hand cream are made with Shea Butter, an intensely moisturizing skin superfood packed with vitamins and essential fatty acids.
- Crushed juniper berries in the Alps Bar are sourced from the mountains of the U.S.’s Pacific Northwest mildly buff away dead skin cells providing ultimate cleanliness.
- The hand cream is infused with Coconut Oil, an excellent source of Vitamin E, which keeps skin moisturized and fights free radicals. Meanwhile, Sunflower Oil helps reduce redness and roughness with its anti-inflammatory properties.