- How to use
How to use
Step 1: Gently wipe over clean face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse.
Step 2: Once absorbed, follow with a gentle moisturizer.
Frequency of Use: Can be used daily. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce the frequency of application.
For those new to Glycolic or Salicylic Acid, we recommend you ease into use. Use one pad 2 or 3 times a week until a tolerance is built up by your skin.
The nitty gritty
- These pads are saturated with two gentle chemical exfoliants, 10% Glycolic Acid and 0.5% Salicylic Acid. By helping to clear your skin of dead skin cell buildup over time, these ingredients are known to reduce many common skin issues, including: 1) Breakouts, pimples and blackheads 2) Razor bumps and ingrown hairs 3) The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 4) The appearance of large pores 5) Hyperpigmentation (e.g. dark spots, sun spots) 6) Dull skin
- In addition to the acids, we use Tea Tree Oil to help soothe and combat redness from pollution and other environmental factors. We also include Willowbark Extract to condition your skin and minimize dryness and peeling.
- These pads help fight free radicals from UV and pollution exposure, which accelerates skin cell turnover and keeps skin cells healthy.
- Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acids can be drying, especially when you first begin using them. Start by using one pad 2 to 3 times a week to build up your skin's tolerance and make sure to follow up each use with a moisturizing face cream.
- The pads are made from biodegradable materials.
Alcohol-Free, Glycol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin,