How to use
Use every other day.
- Wet soap.
- Massage into wet skin to remove dead skin cells.
- Wash off with water.
Avoid face and open cuts.
The nitty gritty
- Our Blue Charcoal Oars Bar is for guys looking for a deeper clean. Activated Charcoal binds to dirt and sweat to keep your pores clear. Blue-Green Algae Extract and Volcanic Sand exfoliate dead skin cells and bacteria that can lead to pimples and breakouts on the body. Good-bye backne.
- Witch Hazel Extract reduces excess oil on your skin.
- Organic, Fair Trade, handcrafted Shea Butter provides intense moisture for dry and dehydrated skin.
- Rainforest Alliance certified™️ palm oil gives our soap its solid form.
Alcohol-Free, Glycol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate (Or) Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Pumice, Carbon, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Galactoarabinan, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Spirulina Maxima Extract, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Volcanic Sand, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
You can use products made with charcoal on your face, but this charcoal soap is meant for your body. The additional exfoliants in the formula like Volcanic Rock and Pumice make it too rough for the delicate skin on your face. To get the benefits of charcoal for your face, we recommend checking out our charcoal face wash.
We recommend using our charcoal soap every other day for best results. You can alternate it with a moisturizing soap, like our Alps Bar. Exfoliating and moisturizing are the foundation for balanced, healthy skin so it’s best to have both as part of your routine.
When you expose charcoal to high heat, it’s called “activated charcoal.” This makes it extra porous so it can collect dirt. Activated charcoal acts like a magnet, absorbing up to 200x its weight in impurities which helps prevent acne. Charcoal is extra special because it isn’t absorbed by skin, so when you wash it off it takes all the dirt, bacteria and dead skin cells with it.