How to use
SPF Face Moisturizer:
Use this moisturizer every morning and especially anytime you plan to be outside. Simply apply to your face and neck as you would a typical face moisturizer. Don't forget your ears and hairline.
You may see a white cast on your skin immediately after applying. Once the product absorbs fully this will no longer be visible.
SPF Lip Balm:
Swipe on lips every time you plan to be outside.
Muscle Recovery Balm:
Glide the roller ball applicator across the area that is sore, making contact with the skin so that the roller balls massage the formula into the skin.
You may use your hands to rub the formula in until absorbed. Wash your hands thoroughly after applying.
Reapply as needed during the day to treat stiffness or soreness. Do not use more than 3 to 4 times per day.
Dry Hand Repair Cream:
Apply to clean hands. Massage into extra dry areas such as knuckles and cuticles.
The nitty gritty
- SPF is still important in the winter! Not only do UV rays penetrate through clouds, UV radiation also increases with elevation.
- Our SPF products provide Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB coverage and are sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.
- The SPF Face Moisturizer features Hyaluronic Acid for deep hydration, as well as Vitamins E and B5 to fight the signs of aging.
- The Muscle Recovery Balm is made with 5% Menthol and 10% Methyl Salicylate, ingredients which are clinically proven to provide temporary pain relief in muscles and joints when applied to the skin. They make skin feel cool and then warm.
- Our Dry Hand Repair Cream is crafted with 20% Shea Butter and vitamin-packed Coconut and Sunflower Oils to deeply hydrate and heal skin.