How to use
Apply our SPF 50 lotion liberally to the body 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Because mineral sunscreen sits on top of the skin rather than getting absorbed like a traditional sunscreen, it takes a bit longer to rub in.
When exercising, sweating, or swimming, reapply every 80 minutes to maintain SPF 30 protection.
The nitty gritty
- This 100% Mineral Sunscreen formula uses non-nano Zinc as its active ingredient.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50.
- Lightweight, oil-free, and non-greasy.
- Sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.
- Our Mineral SPF 50 Lotion is formulated to not absorb into the skin. It forms a physical shield that sits on top of your skin to deflect UV rays. This often results in taking a bit longer to rub in than traditional sunscreens.
- To counteract dryness from sun exposure, we include Hyaluronic Acid, a molecule that can hold 1000 times its weight in water and pulls that moisture into skin. We also include highly moisturizing Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Aloe Leaf Juice, and Vitamin E.
- This lotion is vegan and does not include added fragrance.
Free of Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Phthalates, and Sulfates
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (19.6%)
Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Water.