How to use
While holding the can about 6 inches from your body, spray all over from your neck to your toes. (We recommend using one of our face-specific sunscreens for your face.) No need to rub the spray in to your skin.
When exercising, sweating or swimming, reapply every 80 minutes to maintain SPF 30 protection. You can use this spray on wet skin.
The nitty gritty
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30
- Lightweight, non-greasy, and doesn't need to be rubbed in.
- This formula has less alcohol than a traditional SPF spray, making it less drying for the skin.
- Vitamin C and antioxidant-rich Alpine Caribou Moss™ strengthen and brighten the skin, while Olive Leaf Extract hydrates.
- Sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes, and can be used on wet skin.
- Hawaii Reef Compliant, Act 104, which means we adhere to all of the standards put forth by Hawaii to protect the coral reef, including banning harmful chemicals.
Free of Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Phthalates, and Sulfates
Made in U.S.A.
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (2.4%), Homosalate (9.8%), Octisalate (4.9%), Octocrylene (5.7%),
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Butyloctyl Salicylate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Ethyl Ferulate, Ethyl Olivate , Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer.