- How to use
How to use
While holding the can about 6 inches from your body, spray all over from your neck to your toes. (We recommend using one of our face-specific sunscreens for your face.) No need to rub the spray in to your skin.
When exercising, sweating or swimming, reapply every 80 minutes to maintain SPF 50 protection. You can use this spray on wet skin.
The nitty gritty
- Our sunscreen spray provides Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 for the body. It's light, non-greasy, and doesn't need to be rubbed in.
- Vitamin C and antioxidant-rich Alpine Caribou Moss™ strengthen and brighten the skin, while Olive Leaf Extract hydrates.
- This formula has less alcohol than a traditional SPF spray, making it less drying for the skin.
- Sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes, and can be used on wet skin.
- Summer Splash Scent: A light, refreshing blend of Amber, Bamboo and Coconut Water
Free of Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Phthalates, and Sulfates
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (2.9% ), Homosalate (9.8% ), Octisalate (4.9% ), Octocrylene (9.5%),
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Butyloctyl Salicylate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Ethyl Ferulate, Ethyl Olivate , Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer.