How to use
While holding the Vitamin C Sunscreen about 6 inches from your body, spray all over from your neck to your toes. (We recommend using one of our face-specific sunscreens for your face.) No need to rub the spray into your skin.
When exercising, sweating, or swimming, reapply every 80 minutes to maintain SPF 70 protection. You can use this spray on wet skin.
The nitty gritty
- Our sunscreen spray provides Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 70 for the body. It's light, non-greasy, and doesn't need to be rubbed in.
- Our Vitamin C sunscreen strengthens and brightens skin with antioxidants, while Olive Leaf Extract hydrates.
- This is a vegan sunscreen formula that includes less alcohol than a traditional SPF spray, making it less drying for the skin.
- Sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes, and can be used on wet skin.
- Summer Splash Scent: A light, refreshing blend of Amber, Bamboo, and Coconut Water
Free of Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Phthalates, and Sulfates
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (2.9%), Homosalate (9.8%), Octisalate (4.9%), Octocrylene (9.5%),
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Butyloctyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Diisopropyl Adipate, Ethyl Ferulate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil.