- How to use
How to use
Step 1: Wash your face with Oars + Alps Solid Face Wash.
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of Oars + Alps Wake Up Face Serum to clean, dry skin on the neck and face area.
Step 3: Apply Oars + Alps Wake Up Eye Stick to under-eye area.
Step 4: Follow with Oars + Alps Face + Eye Cream or sunscreen.
Because of its potency and effectiveness, for some people Vitamin C serum may cause their skin to become temporarily flushed. If you notice mild redness after applying, try using the formula every other day or every three days. As your skin builds tolerance to the serum, adjust to applying up to once a day each morning. For those with more sensitive skin it may be best to continue with an every other day regimen.
The nitty gritty
- This serum contains a high concentration (15%) of Vitamin C. The type of Vitamin C we use is a highly potent, stable and easy-to-absorb form called 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid. It helps the skin appear brighter and plumper by boosting collagen production and fades dark spots from aging and sun exposure. As an antioxidant, it protects skin from free radicals and environmental stressors as well.
- The serum also contains Hyaluronic Acid, an incredibly hydrating naturally-occurring molecule. It can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, which it then delivers to your skin. It works well with Vitamin C to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles and firm and smooth skin texture.
- Vitamin E serves a double purpose. It deeply hydrates, allowing other ingredients in this serum to work more effectively. As an antioxidant, it also helps fight inflammation, redness and free radicals that damage skin.
- Probiotic extracts minimize bad bacteria on your skin, which helps it stay clearer and more moisturized.
Alcohol-Free, Glycol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment (Probiotic), Propanediol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum (Naturally derived), Algin, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Phytate, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
- reduce redness
- even out skin tone
- fade hyperpigmentation (i.e. dark spots)
- tighten skin
- reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- keep skin cells healthy in the face of UV rays and pollution