How to use
The nitty gritty
- This men's face moisturizer harnesses powerful, clean ingredients to quench and restore skin’s youthfulness, without leaving your skin feeling oily.
- May be used as part of your daily morning routine and as a night cream.
- Free of alcohol, so will not irritate the skin post-shave.
- Non-greasy and fast-absorbing
- This face and eye cream contains Aloe Leaf Juice and Vitamin E moisturize and fight free radicals, a main culprit of aging. Meanwhile, Alpine Caribou Moss™ boosts elasticity and guards against environmental stressors such as pollution.
Alcohol-Free, Glycol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate.
- How anti-aging eye creams work, comes down to the ingredients used in the formula. The skin around your eyes is the thinnest on your face and most prone to show premature signs of aging. So it’s important to use only the best ingredients to keep that area moisturized and youthful.
- Our men’s Face +Eye cream uses ingredients like Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil to increase the retention of moisture in your skin, which in turn reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. We use Aloe Leaf Juice to combat free radicals that contribute to aging. View our ingredient list to see the list of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins used in our face cream for men.
- Some eye creams use ingredients to boost collagen production in your skin to help it maintain or regain its bouncy, youthful appearance. Some use antioxidants to fight cell damage from free radicals. Yet others use certain ingredients to decrease inflammation, plump the skin through hydration, or increase cell turnover. Our anti-aging eye cream does all three by using a combination of high-quality ingredients to get the best results for your skin.
- No. Despite what some skincare brands may claim, you can't truly “remove” wrinkles without aesthetic or surgical alterations. However, you can reduce their appearance with certain skincare ingredients such as those found in our face cream for men.
- For example, wrinkles can look deeper or more obvious when your skin is dehydrated (think of a raisin vs. a grape), so using deeply hydrating skincare products can help. Wrinkles can also be exacerbated by environmental factors, so you want to apply products that protect your face from those elements every day.