How to use
Apply liberally to the body 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Because mineral sunscreen sits on top of the skin rather than getting absorbed like a traditional sunscreen, it takes a bit longer to rub in.
When exercising, sweating or swimming, reapply every 80 minutes to maintain SPF 30 protection.
The nitty gritty
- This 100% mineral formula uses non-nano Zinc as its active ingredient
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30
- Lightweight, oil-free, and non-greasy
- Sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes
- Mineral sunscreens are formulated to not absorb into the skin. They form a physical shield that sits on top of your skin to deflect UV rays. This often results in taking a bit longer to rub in than traditional sunscreens.
- To counteract dryness from sun exposure, we include Hyaluronic Acid, a molecule that can hold 1000 times its weight in water and pulls that moisture into skin. We also include highly moisturizing Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Aloe Leaf Juice, and Vitamin E.
- No added fragrance
Free of Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Phthalates, and Sulfates
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (17.6%)
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Copolymer Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Water.