How to use
The nitty gritty
- Our Superfoliant Bar Soap is for guys looking for a super deep clean. This bar is best suited for those looking to exfoliate away dry, dull and rough skin. Say hello to hydrated and softer skin.
- Our blue Jojoba Esters are not only biodegradable, but provide the natural exfoliation for more refreshed skin.
- The triple moisturizing blend of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil provide lasting hydration to combat dry, tight-feeling skin.
- Our Blue Charcoal Oars Bar is for guys looking for a deeper clean. Activated Charcoal binds to dirt and sweat to keep your pores clear. Blue-Green Algae Extract and Volcanic Sand exfoliate dead skin cells and bacteria that can lead to pimples and breakouts on the body. Good-bye backne.
- Witch Hazel Extract reduces excess oil on your skin.
- Shea Butter provides intense moisture for dry and dehydrated skin.
- Our metal Soap Tin makes it easy to bring this soap with you when you travel.
You can use products made with charcoal and other exfoliants on your face, but these exfoliating soaps are meant for your body. The additional exfoliants in the formula like volcanic rock and pumice make it too rough for the delicate skin on your face. To get the benefits of charcoal for your face, we recommend checking out our charcoal face wash.
We recommend using our superfoliant and charcoal soaps every other day for best results. You can alternate it with a moisturizing soap, like our Alps Bar. Exfoliating and moisturizing are the foundation for balanced, healthy skin so it’s best to have both as part of your routine.
When you expose charcoal to high heat, it’s called “activated charcoal.” This makes it extra porous so it can collect dirt. Activated charcoal acts like a magnet, absorbing up to 200x its weight in impurities which helps prevent acne. Charcoal is extra special because it isn’t absorbed by skin, so when you wash it off it takes all the dirt, bacteria and dead skin cells with it.