Oars + Alps is disrupting the growing industry of men’s grooming! We are a direct to consumer auto-renewal brand that delivers Kiehl’s quality grooming products, without the upcharge and without the toxins. We are an early stage company that just closed our Seed round with the goal to raise Round A in mid 2017. We are launching this fall and are looking for passionate folks to join us on this exhilarating ride!
About the role
Our new media company is looking for an enthusiastic Creative Director to join the team and help us revolutionize the male grooming industry. You’ll be our lead creative, helping with creation, production and edits for our emails, marketing programs, website assets.
We’re a startup, so we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for marketing, and enthusiasm for being part of a fast-growing company. Oars + Alps is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working taking customer insights and turning them into amazing social media content, emails, and other online assets.
- Create email creative, assets for social and web
- Partner with other brands to develop creative as needed
- Work with customers to translate their points into emails for auto-renewal, cart abandonment, etc.
- Able to multitask, working with multiple projects simultaneously
- Further define, expand and articulate the Oars + Alps visual identity
- Ability to write copy is a huge plus!
This might describe you:
- Impeccable design aesthetic
- Thinks like a marketer, but has creative mind-set
- Passionate about print media/direct mail
- Strong knowledge and experience with Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Strong sense of urgency and great time management skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
- Self-starter with a no task is too small/get it done attitude
- A team player who collaborates easily with other designers, marketers and developers to build on ideas and jointly solve creative challenges
Who you will work with:
- This position reports to CMO
- External vendor/partner resources across various marketing channels and tools