How to use
For use on wet hair: Evenly distribute product onto towel-dried hair. Using your fingers, comb or brush, set hair to the desired style with a medium-flex hold.
For use on dry hair: Warm a small amount of product by rubbing it between fingertips for a few seconds. Use your fingertips to style as desired and pull through hair to achieve natural movement and texture.
Pro tip: Begin styling with our Texturizing + Thickening Spray for added texture. Use the Clay Pomade for finishing touches to tame flyaways, moisturize dry ends, and define your style.
The nitty gritty
- Our Clay Pomade provides a medium hold and matte (i.e. non-shiny) finish.
- Perfect for guys looking to make styling their hair easy and more manageable.
- Kaolin Clay absorbs oils in your hair which reduces the appearance of shiny and oily hair.
- Bentonite Clay helps to moisturize, condition, and soften hair, leading to smooth hair without frizz.
- Biotin and Panthenol, also known as Vitamin B7 and B5 respectively, are known to promote the appearance of stronger and healthier hair. Biotin is known to improve the appearance of fine, brittle hair, while Panthenol helps the hair retain moisture and can improve the texture of damaged hair.
Alcohol-Free, Glycol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Water/Aqua/Eau, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Glycerin, Behenyl Behenate, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, PVP, Sorbitan Laurate, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Panthenol, Biotin, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cladonia Stellaria Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss).