- How to use
How to use
Apply to hands and lather.
Massage into scalp.
Follow up with Oars + Alps Invigorating Conditioner.
The nitty gritty
- An invigorating formula to give you a deep clean, remove buildup on the hair and energize the scalp.
- This shampoo is free of sulfates, a chemical used in most conventional shampoos as a cleansing agent which strips your hair of its natural proteins and oils. Instead, we use cleansing ingredients made from coconut, palm and beets. You'll notice a difference in the type of lather (creamier, longer lasting, with smaller bubbles rather than large ones) but they are just as effective at cleaning your hair and better for your hair and skin.
- Tea Tree Oil helps prevent buildup of product on the hair and dead skin on the scalp. It also helps keep your hair healthy and moisturized.
- Menthol boosts circulation which gives a cooling and tingling sensation on the scalp and has been known to help alleviate itchy and dry scalp.
- Witch Hazel balances oil levels on the skin and scalp to help with oily, greasy hair, dryness and dandruff.
- Spirulina helps promote strong, healthy hair and maintain scalp balance and moisture. Spirulina contains amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamin A and beta-carotene, all of which are great for hair.
Alcohol-Free, Glycol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate 80, Cocamide MIPA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Cladonia Stellaris Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-73, Sodium Gluconate, Sorbeth-230 Tetraoleate, Decyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Laurate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.