- How to use
How to use
Apply a quarter-size amount to your hand or a loofah. Rub on wet skin from head to toe, lather up and rinse completely.
The nitty gritty
- Great for all skin types
- Environmentally-friendly spheres filled with Jojoba Oil provide bursts of moisture that soak into the skin, keeping it moisturized all day long.
- Aloe Leaf Juice and Vitamin E nourish and strengthen your skin.
- Alpine Caribou Moss helps protect from pollution that can causes skin damage.
- Sulfate-free. Found in most body washes, Sulfates are drying and can be irritating to some skin types.
Fresh Ocean Splash Body WashView Fresh Ocean Splash Body Wash Ingredients
Alpine Tea Tree Body WashView Alpine Tea Tree Body Wash Ingredients
California Coast Body WashView California Coast Body Wash Ingredients
Jojoba is a shrub that grows in the deserts of the southwestern U.S and northern Mexico. The liquid that comes from the seed of the Jojoba plant is called Jojoba Oil. Jojoba Oil is used as an ingredient in some skincare products for its unique benefits for our skin.
Jojoba Oil has many remarkable benefits for our skin. To name a few, Jojoba Oil is great at providing:
- Long-lasting hydration for dry skin
- Nutrients like Vitamin E and B
- Antimicrobial features that combat acne
The ingredients in a sulfate-free body wash that serve to clean your skin will of course vary depending on the formula. In our formula, we use Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (a compound made from a type of salt, not to be confused with sulfates!) and Cocamidopropyl Betaine, which is derived from coconut oil.