How to use
100% Mineral Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer: Apply to face every morning and especially anytime you plan to be outside. When exercising, sweating or swimming, reapply every 80 minutes to maintain SPF 30 protection.
Blue Charcoal Oars Bar Soap: Wet soap, massage into wet skin to remove dead skin cells, and wash off with water. Avoid face and open cuts.
Invigorating Shampoo: Massage into scalp, and rinse thoroughly. Follow up with Oars + Alps Invigorating Conditioner.
The nitty gritty
- Our 100% Mineral SPF Face Moisturizer provides 100% Mineral Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30, using non-nano Zinc as its active ingredient.
- The 100% Mineral SPF Face Moisturizer features Hyaluronic Acid. By pulling moisture from the environment and deeper layers of the skin, it helps plump and moisturize skin. To help prevent signs of aging, we add in antioxidant-rich Alpine Caribou Moss™, Vitamin E and Vitamin B5.
- Our Oars Bar features Blue-Green Algae Extract and Volcanic Sand to help purge your skin of dead skin cells, sweat and bacteria. Witch Hazel Extract, a natural astringent, reduces excess oil on your skin. Organic, Fair Trade, handcrafted Shea Butter provides intense moisture for dry and dehydrated skin. Rainforest Alliance certified™️ palm oil gives our soap its solid form.
- Our Invigorating Shampoo formula provides a deep clean, removes buildup on the hair and energizes the scalp.
- Because the Invigorating Shampoo is free of sulfates, you'll notice a difference in the type of lather (creamier, longer lasting, with smaller bubbles rather than large ones) but they are just as effective at cleaning your hair and better for your hair and skin. We use plant derived cleansing ingredients made from coconut, palm and beets.
- Our Invigorating Shampoo features Tea Tree Oil to help prevent buildup of product on the hair and dead skin on the scalp. Menthol boosts circulation which gives a cooling and tingling sensation on the scalp and has been known to help alleviate itchy and dry scalp. Spirulina helps promote strong, healthy hair and maintain scalp balance and moisture. Spirulina contains amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamin A and beta-carotene, all of which are great for hair.
Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free
Free of Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Phthalates, and Sulfates