How to use
Muscle Recovery Balm:
Glide the roller ball applicator across the area that is sore, making contact with the skin so that the roller balls massage the formula into the skin.
You may use your hands to rub the formula in until absorbed. Wash your hands thoroughly after applying.
Reapply as needed during the day to treat stiffness or soreness. Do not use more than 3 to 4 times per day. For external use only.
Anti-Everything Body Powder:
Before or during exercise, apply sparingly on the areas of your body below the neckline where you want to prevent moisture or chafing.
Can spray into hands and rub on skin or on to the body directly. For external use only.
Epsom Salt Bar Soap:
Wet soap, massage into wet skin to form a rich lather, and wash off with water.
Avoid face and open cuts.
Store in a soap dish or dry surface. For external use only.
The nitty gritty
- Our Muscle Recovery Balm, Anti-Everything Body Powder, and Epsom Salt Soap Bar help you recover, so you're always ready for your next challenge.
- We recommend using the Muscle Recovery Balm whenever your muscles are feeling stiff or sore, up to 3-4 times a day.
- The Anti-Everything Powder is perfect for before or during an activity to fight any chafing or sticky skin that might occur.
- Finish your recovery off strong with a shower with our Epsom Salt Bar Soap.
- The Muscle Recovery Balm is made with 5% Menthol and 10% Methyl Salicylate, ingredients which are clinically proven to provide temporary pain relief in muscles and joints when applied to the skin. They make skin feel cool and then warm.
- The Anti-Everything Body Powder uses Cornstarch and Arrowroot Powder to wick away moisture from the skin to help prevent it from chafing. Arrowroot Powder also deodorizes.
- The Epsom Salt Soap Bar is perfect for guys looking to recover after a long day or tough workout. Epsom Salt and Arnica provide nourishment to the skin and are known to soothe sore muscles.