We are hiring!
Oars + Alps is a startup disrupting the growing industry of men’s grooming! We are an e-commerce CPG company that delivers natural high-end quality skincare. We are a lean team and are looking for passionate folks to join us on this exhilarating ride! Oars + Alps is fast-paced, and requires someone who is scrappy, detail-oriented, and ready to hit the ground running. Join us on this exhilarating ride!
About the role
You have experienced rapid growth in the past few years and are looking for a scrappy, entrepreneurial minded business leader to lead engagement and growth through online communities. The Social Media Manager will play a key role in the company’s efforts to grow it’s social footprint and audience across all key platforms, drive traffic to oarsandalps.com and engage with prospective customers.
Position will need to sit in West Loop, Chicago.
- Demand Focus on social audience and engagement growth strategies across all key platforms including Youtube, Reddit, Quara, Instagram, Tik Tok, and more
- Audit overall current audience-growth strategies and tactics as in-house engagement expert.
Drive social media traffic to oarsandalps.com
- Create the Oars + Alps Blog and responsible for writing content and sourcing guest bloggers
- Manage the community communication and support for all social media platforms
- Develop social media partnerships and collaboration with other brands, platforms and talent
- Foster and sustain relationships with community leaders and encouraging new community members
- Work to create user-generated content to showcase on social media in such formats as Instagram Stories / takeovers.
- Support events
- Drive customer insights through reporting back to team
- Connect with Customer Service team to help drive insights and relay any customer feedback
- Develop community focused social shopping initiatives
- Weekly reporting on all key social media platforms
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in content creation, SEO, multichannel community management
- Experience with social management platforms and tools.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Google Analytics a plus
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Experience in photography, and video a plus
- Flexible team player who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing and often-times uncertain environment
- A “get it done” attitude and approach to the job
- Strong work ethic and track record of high productivity Passionate about Oars + Alps.
Oars + Alps is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If this role seems like a good fit, send over a copy of your resume to Jobs@oarsandalps.com