● Our online store and e-commerce platform are open and fully functional. For the health and safety of our distribution center partners and to remain in accordance with social distancing/Dept. of Public Health and Social Services mandate, our teams are working in smaller and wider group rotations. As such, shipments out of our warehouse may be delayed. We thank you for your understanding and feel free to reach out to our customer team at email@example.com with any questions or issues.
● Our products are still being sold in physical Target stores and available via Amazon as well.
● Our fulfillment partners have implemented all necessary and precautionary steps in order to ensure safe and healthy procedures, including frequent cleaning of heavily trafficked areas, hard surfaces, entrances, customer service stations, scanning guns, etc.
● We are in daily (almost hourly) conversation with our distribution centers to ensure orders are shipped in a healthy and clean way. As such, Oars + Alps has donated our own popular soaps to fulfillment partners in an effort to help minimize the spread and promote a clean and efficient process.
● If you're wondering about receiving packages in this current environment, the World Health Organization has more information on it here. To the question of whether it is safe to receive a package from an area where COVID-19 has been reported, the WHO responds: "Yes. The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low."
If you have questions, our Customer Service team is here for you -- please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping on orders $40+ and all returns are free. We want you to know that we are all working around the clock to make the best decisions possible during this uncharted time. We know that we will all get through this together.
From all of us at Oars + Alps, please be safe and take care of each other.
Take to the oars,
Mia and Laura (Co-Founders)