We are hiring!
Oars + Alps is disrupting the growing industry of men’s grooming! We are a direct to consumer auto-renewal brand that delivers Kiehl’s quality grooming products, without the upcharge and without the toxins. We are an early stage company that just closed our Seed round with the goal to raise Round A in mid 2017. We are launching this fall and are looking for passionate folks to join us on this exhilarating ride!
About the role
As an early-stage start up, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats focused on operations and supply chain management. You will play a major role in strategy and execution of several key relationships and look to improve the efficiency of the company. Early focus will be on supporting two major initiatives: product development and shipment.
- Help manage product development all the way from ideation to creation by conducting research, customer focus groups, and managing manufacturing relationships
- Partner with global suppliers, managing relationships while planning for high growth and variable demand
- Own the company’s COGS model, analyze product margins, and manage inventory transactions within our ERP system
- Day to day management and execution of customer satisfaction program
This might describe you:
- 1- 2 years experience sourcing, purchasing, or product development at a consumer goods/retail company, in personal care, grooming, or beauty/cosmetics
- Experienced at managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced, challenging, and rigorous environment with the ability to shift priorities to meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Highly skilled at leading negotiations with third parties/vendors
- Willing to tackle any and all issues that may arise, no matter how large or small
- Enjoy solving problems and developing and managing relationships
- Passionate and positive
Who you will work with:
- This position reports to the CEO
- External vendor/partner resources across various marketing channels and tools