We are hiring!
Oars + Alps is a startup disrupting the growing industry of men’s grooming! We are an e-commerce CPG company that delivers natural high-end quality skincare. We are a lean team and are looking for passionate folks to join us on this exhilarating ride! Oars + Alps is fast-paced, and requires someone who is scrappy, detail-oriented, and ready to hit the ground running. Join us on this exhilarating ride!
About the role
You will have the opportunity to wear many different hats while focusing on customer acquisition and customer retention efforts. You have experienced rapid growth in the past few years and are looking for a scrappy, entrepreneurial minded business leader to own and drive key channels in our digital channels. The Digital Marketing Manager has a high level of intellectual curiosity powered by technical and analytical skills.
Role will ideally sit in West Loop, Chicago.
- Support all business and marketing related initiatives for brand site and amazon.
- Be obsessed with KPI performance and extremely focused on AB testing.
- Lead growth marketing by developing, scaling, and optimizing channels quickly and efficiently to drive acquisition.
- Drive CRM marketing through emails and loyalty programs.
- Efficient channel management, overseeing all traffic drivers including facebook ads, paid search, affiliate, email, and loyalty program.
- Working closely with ops to ensure supply chain is streamlines
- Working closely with the product team to work in tandem on consumer insights around product ideation and revenue drivers online.
- Drive analytics and reporting
- Work with our growth and media agency to drive new customer acquisitions and optimize website performance
- Be super focused on metrics and be constantly optimizing and improving
- +3- 5 years of experience in digital analytics and ecommerce marketing
- Strong proficiency with Excel and AB testing methodologies
- Deep interest in learning and managing tech platforms; including klaviyo, shopify, zendesk, and more.
- Experience with/ability to learn the following quickly is a plus: search programs, display programs, Google Analytics, SEM software, affiliate, etc
- Sharp critical thinking skills, including problem analysis and resolution, and sound judgment/decision making ability
- Flexible team player who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing and often-times uncertain environment
- A “get it done” attitude and approach to the job
- Strong work ethic and track record of high productivity
- Passionate about Oars + Alps!
Oars + Alps is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If this role seems like a good fit, send over a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.