We are hiring!
Oars + Alps is disrupting the growing industry of men’s grooming! We are a direct to consumer auto-renewal brand that delivers Kiehl’s quality grooming products, without the upcharge and without the toxins. We are an early stage company that just closed our Seed round with the goal to raise Round A in early 2017. We launched in October 2016 and are looking for passionate folks to join us on this exhilarating ride!
About the role
As an early-stage start up, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats focused on the customer acquisition and customer retention efforts. You will play a major role in strategy and execution of several key digital acquisition channels. Early focus will be on supporting two major channels: Influencers and Social.
- Work with our manufacturer to develop new and innovative skin, body and hair products
- Manage our current and future pipeline of products
- Day to day management and execution of focus groups, clinical testing, and FDA testing
- Continually test products with our social channels
- Compile industry research, competitive landscape information, and digital developments, into ongoing product development
- Conduct ongoing analysis to identify new product opportunities
- Work with marketing to identify the best way to position our ingredients and products to customers
This might describe you:
- Strategic mindset with the ability to anticipate trends in ingredients and new products
- Organized “doer” with an action-oriented mindset to take on tasks no matter how big or small
- Ability to clearly structure work and communicate progress
- Eager to travel to meet with manufacturers
- Passionate and positive
- Experience with creating and developing skin/hair/body products for a reputable brand
Who you will work with:
- This position reports to the CEO
- External manufacturer/partner resources across various R&D channels