We are hiring!
Oars + Alps is disrupting the growing industry of men’s grooming! We are a direct to consumer auto-renewal brand that delivers Kiehl’s quality grooming products, without the upcharge and without the toxins. We are an early stage company that just closed our Seed round with the goal to raise Round A in mid 2017. We are launching this fall and are looking for passionate folks to join us on this exhilarating ride!
About the role
As an early-stage start up, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats focused on the customer acquisition and customer retention efforts. You will play a major role in strategy and execution of several key digital acquisition channels. Early focus will be on supporting two major channels: Influencers and Social.
- Lead the ideation, prioritization and testing process of key “white space” ideas within the marketing team, focusing on breaking new ground and uncovering scalable opportunities that the company is not leveraging today.
- Assist team in vetting partnership ideas and advertising proposals. Lead the execution of select proposals.
- Manage social channels including paid and manage customer feedback through those channels
- Work closely with other team members to share successes that can be transferred to existing tactics and to learn from existing best practices.
- Conduct ongoing analysis to identify new opportunities
- Own key performance metrics to track efficacy of channels
- Ability to write copy is a huge plus!
This might describe you:
- Strategic mindset with the ability to anticipate trends and create angles that resonate with influential content creators, journalists, and event organizers.
- Organized “doer” with an action-oriented mindset to take on tasks no matter how big or small
- Ability to clearly structure work and communicate progress
- Experience with/Ability to learn the following quickly is a plus: Search programs, Display Programs, Google Analytics, SEM Software
- Passionate and positive
Who you will work with:
- This position reports to CMO
- External vendor/partner resources across various marketing channels and tools