We are hiring!
Oars + Alps is a startup disrupting the growing industry of men’s grooming! We are an e-commerce CPG company that delivers natural high-end quality skincare. We are a lean team and are looking for passionate folks to join us on this exhilarating ride! Oars + Alps is fast-paced, and requires someone who is scrappy, detail-oriented, and ready to hit the ground running.
Who you are and Skills
- 6 years or more experience in sales role managing wholesale and retail relationships
- Ability to manage speed over perfection
- Able to influence to move relationships and projects forward.
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ needs
- Exceptional team working skills both internally and externally
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and execute quickly and accurately.
What you will accomplish:
Establish sales objectives, help set forecast and participate in SO&P to actively communicate where we are tracking to plan
- Analyze retail trends and make a plan to address them to ensure revenue, profit and share goals are met.
- Help implement national marketing plans by gaining sell in with your customers and executing shopper marketing plans at your customers to support these launches
- Manage all product launches strategy, including maintaining style
- guides, brand guidelines, and value proposition
- Planning and execution of all communications and media on all channels, including online and social media
- Assisting with product development, pricing and naming, etc
- Create and manage all marketing campaigns and corresponding partnerships
- Work closely with finance to set forecast and manage the P&L
- Manage agency partners
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Develop long term retail roadmap and plan to gain distribution.
Oars + Alps is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If this role seems like a good fit, send over a copy of your resume to email@example.com.