We are hiring!
Oars + Alps is a startup disrupting the growing industry of men’s grooming! We are an e-commerce CPG company that delivers natural high-end quality skincare. We are a lean team and are looking for passionate folks to join us on this exhilarating ride! Oars + Alps is fast-paced, and requires someone who is scrappy, detail-oriented, and ready to hit the ground running.
You are passionate about helping our customers have the best experience with Oars + Alps. You can handle a high volume of communication, have superior troubleshooting and problem-solving chops, and never sacrifice the customer experience. You pride yourselves on being organized, detail-oriented, and empathetic. And with your excellent relationship-building skills you will ensure our customers have a superior experience, so they keep choosing Oars + Alps again and again.
- Own customer issues through various channels, such as email, phone, and social.
- Be the primary intermediary between all company functions and external agencies involved in customer success
- Effectively prioritize and troubleshoot incoming issues to determine severity.
- Escalate issues when needed and serve as informational liaison to various parties, providing key updates and relevant intel.
- Be a powerhouse resource internally and externally, serve as a resident product expert and maintain exceptional knowledge of the product through development cycles.
- Chronicle new and useful knowledge by creating and updating internal documentation.
- Contribute to team goals by focusing on response and resolution times.
This might describe you:
- 1-2 years of customer-facing experience
- Organized “doer” with an action-oriented mindset to take on tasks no matter how big or small.
- Ability to clearly structure work and communicate progress.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and act as a team player.
- Challenge-driven, goal-oriented, and always striving to make improvements.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Passionate about the brand.
Who you will work with:
- This position reports to the Director of Operations
- External vendor/partner resources across various channels and tools
Oars + Alps is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If this role seems like a good fit, send over a copy of your resume to email@example.com.