Oars + Alps is disrupting the growing industry of skin care! We are a direct to consumer auto-renewal brand that delivers high-end-quality grooming products, without the upcharge and without the toxins. We are a high-growth company and are
looking for passionate folks to join uson this exhilarating ride!
About the role:
You are passionate about helping our customers have the best experience with Oars + Alps. You can handle a high volume of communication, have superior troubleshooting and problem-solving chops, and never sacrifice the customer experience. You
pride yourselves on being organized, detail-oriented, and empathetic. And with your excellent relationship-building skills you will ensure our customers have a superior experience, so they keep choosing Oars + Alps again and again.
- Own customer issues through various channels, such as email, phone, and social.
- Be the primary intermediary between all company functions and external agencies involved in customer success.
- Effectively prioritize and troubleshoot incoming issues to determine severity.
- Escalate issues when needed and serve as informational liaison to various parties, providing key updates and relevant intel.
- Be a powerhouse resource internally and externally, serve as a resident product expert and maintain exceptional knowledge of the product through development cycles.
- Chronicle new and useful knowledge by creating and updating internal documentation.
- Contribute to team goals by focusing on response and resolution times.
This might describe you:
- 1-2 years of customer-facing experience.
- Organized “doer” with an action-oriented mindset to take on tasks no matter how big or small.
- Ability to clearly structure work and communicate progress.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and act as a team player.
- Challenge-driven, goal-oriented, and always striving to make improvements.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Passionate about the brand.
Who you will work with:
- This position reports to the Director of Operations.
- External vendor/partner resources across various channels and tools.
If interested email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Customer success Job. Please include your resume and cover letter. .