Peppermint Charcoal Bar Soap
Our soap is made with a 100% natural proprietary peppermint fragrance that helps brighten dull skin, and leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Activated charcoal and spirulina work in tandem to buff away dead skin cells, all the while providing hydration. This bar clears pores and helps reduce excess oil to aid in keeping breakouts at bay. Fair-trade and hand-crafted shea butter locks in moisture.
Size: 6 oz.
How to use
Use every other day.
- Wet soap.
- Massage into wet skin to remove dead skin cells.
- Wash off with water.
- Avoid face and open cuts.
The nitty gritty
- 100% natural fragrance and color. Rainforest Alliance Certified.
- Peppermint Charcoal is for guys looking for a deeper clean. This bar is best suited for guys who are looking to exfoliate away dead skin cells and bacteria that lead to pimples and acne on the body. Good-bye backne.
- Exfoliating and deep cleaning soap with Spirulina Extract and Volcanic Sand helps purge your skin of dead skin cells, sweat and bacteria, helping to keep pimples at bay.
- Witch Hazel Extract, a natural astringent, reduces excess oil on your skin. Organic, Fair Trade, handcrafted Shea Butter provides intense moisture for dry and dehydrated skin.
- Activated charcoal binds to dirt and sweat to keep your pores free of acne.
Made with Natural Ingredients
Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free, Gluten-Free
Made in U.S.A.
Sodium Palmate (Derived from Rainforest Alliance Certified Palm Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Or) Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin (Plant Derived), Coconut Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic, Fair-trade, Hand-crafted Shea Butter), Natural Fragrance (Parfum), Pumice, Carbon, Sodium Chloride, Galactoarabinan (Larch Tree Extract), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex CI 75810 (Natural Color), Volcanic Sand, Iron Oxides CI 77492 (Mineral Derived Pigment).