Moisturizing Alps Bar Soap
Deeply moisturizing and hydrating Alps Bar with Alpine Caribou Moss and Organic, Fair Trade, handcrafted Shea Butter provides intense moisture for dry and dehydrated skin while cleaning your body.
Size: 6 oz.
How to use
- Use every morning and night.
- Wet soap.
- Massage into wet skin to form a rich lather
- Wash off with water.
- Avoid face. Store in a soap dish or dry surface.
The nitty gritty
- Crushed juniper berries sourced from the mountains of the U.S.’s Pacific Northwest mildly buff away dead skin cells providing ultimate cleanliness.
- Amazonian Clay sourced from the Amazon Rainforest helps remove skin impurities and detoxifies skin.
- Larch tree extract creates a barrier on the skin to help lock in moisture.
Made with Natural Ingredients
Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free, Gluten-Free
Made in U.S.A.
Sodium Palmate (Derived From Rainforest Alliance CertifiedTM Palm Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Or) Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Organic, Fair-trade, Hand-crafted Shea Butter), Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Gluconate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Kaolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit.