DEO DETOX GUIDE
When switching from antiperspirant to aluminum-free deodorant, it can take some time for you body to adjust. Here's what to expect during the deo detox period.
Note that this is just a guide - your body may follow a different timeline!
The nitty gritty
- Made with clean ingredients that are effective against odor-causing bacteria. Learn more about the veganingredients we choose to put in our deodorant.
- Our non-sticky formula dries quickly and absorbs moisture while reducing friction from hair and inflammation that comes from movement.
- Our Alpine Caribou Moss is rich in antioxidants that allow it to thrive in the harshest elements of the Arctic Circle—and shield your skin from irritation.
- Our Eucalyptus Spearmint Deodorant formula is aluminum-free, which means sweat stains are a thing of the past. Read about the top benefits of switching to aluminum-free deodorant.
- First time? Learn about what to expect when switching to aluminum-free deodorant.
Aluminum-Free, Alcohol-Free, Glycol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free
Ingredients (Hover over ingredient to see details)
Propanediol (Corn Derived), Water, Sodium Stearate (Palm Derived), Aloe Barbandensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Fragrance, 2-Methyl 5-Cyclohexylpentanol (Anti-bacterial), Cladonia Stellaris Extract (Alpine Caribou Moss), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
- One of the best base ingredients for an aluminum-free deodorant is Corn Starch. It’s great at absorbing sweat and has a silky feeling, whereas an ingredient like Baking Soda has a powdery texture.
- Aloe helps prevent chafing and irritation as well as acts as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic.
- Baking soda has a higher pH level than corn starch, which can result in dryness and irritation on the skin.
- Has a powdery texture
- Absorbs sweat without clogging pores
- Corn Starch has a smooth texture.
- Has a neutral pH level